We kept our kennel small by design. As a result, we will be booked quickly for most weekends and holidays. Please make your reservation as far in advance as possible.
You can check our availability for the dates you need here: Kennel Availability
Please familiarize yourself with our health requirements. You can read about them on our Policies page.
No bookings are confirmed until we receive a 50% deposit. Deposits are non-refundable on holidays and within 2 weeks of a stay. You can provide a Visa/Mastercard number in the form below, over the phone, or you can mail us a check. You can read more about our deposit policy & non-refundable dates here: Deposit Policy
You can check out prices on our Pricing Page.
We don't require a tour except for the following breeds: Cane Corso, Fila Brasileiro, Bullmastiff, English Mastiff, Tibetan Mastiff, Malamute, Pit Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Dogue Du Bordeaux, Saint Bernard, Presa Canario, Neopolitan Mastiff, Spanish Mastiff, Pyrenean Mastiff, African Boerbel, Dogo Argentino, Great Dane, Tosa, Rottweilers and any unaltered male dogs.We highly recommend it for all dogs though because we find the transition period for dogs is much easier if they have been to the Ranch before. Please call us to schedule a tour if you are interested.
We do not schedule dropoffs and pickups on the following dates:
New Years Day, President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve,
Christmas Day, New Years Eve
We require a 50% deposit to confirm all doggie vacations. We accept check, Visa or Mastercard. No dates are confirmed until we receive your deposit. The deposit is non-refundable within 2 weeks of a stay. Here are some reasons you could lose your deposit:
- You cancel your dog's stay less than 2 weeks from the start date.
- Your dog has not been vaccinated at least a week before the stay.
- Your dog's fecal test is positive for a parasite and there is not enough time to complete all necessary rounds of treatment.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your dog is in compliance with our health policies at least a week before their stay.
Additionally, deposits are non-refundable for the following holiday dates:
- Christmas/New Years (December 21, 2022 - January 4, 2023)
- Thanksgiving (November 21, 2022 - November 28, 2022)
- Labor Day (September 1, 2022 - September 8, 2022)
- 4th of July (July 1, 2022 - July 8, 2022)
- Memorial Day (May 26, 2022 - June 2, 2022)
- Easter (April 13, 2022 - April 20, 2022)
- President's Day (February 17, 2022 - February 24, 2022)